Our facility on Roosevelt Island was completed in 2003. Our state-of-the-art campus of 4 buildings offers the best of both worlds. We are located in an idyllic environment with panoramic views of Manhattan yet the children are a train ride away from Museums and all the city has to offer.
- A 990 Square-Foot Library with Wireless Internet and Laptops
- Fully Equipped Science Lab
- Computer Labs
- Promethean Interactive Board in Every Class
- A Professional-Quality Stage fit for Broadway-Style Productions
- A 4840 Square-Foot Gymnasium with a Weight Room.
- Art Studio with an Organic Garden view
- Music Studio for Instrumental Band and Chorus
- An Expanded Teaching Kitchen
- Three Large Multi-Purpose Rooms for Lunch and Meetings
- One Nurse and Three Satellite Nurse’s Stations
- A Landscaped Organic Garden with a Waterfall and Fish Pond
- Fully Air-Conditioned Buildings
- Sensory Gym
- Renovated Buildings for Fine Arts